After a very ugly divorce, I reunited with a previous boyfriend and soon after became pregnant.My X called CPS 11 times to no avail.
However, the day of my child's birth he claimed I was on drugs and they took her and placed her in a stranger's care without even having test resukts. 7 days later they found out the truth and proven wrong about drugs they changed the reason for removal due to my new husband having been in prison for drugs. We did all of their bulls**t and 5 years have gone by and We still haven't had custody. She lives with her Grandparents and we visit, money has kept us from getting her home.
His parents are wealthy and because of his past criminal record the likelihood of her coming to stay is slim. But, I won't stop. I complain, had most of the investigators and especially my cas worker fired for not following policies and procedures. All I got is a letter of apology, not my child.
Coryell County CPS are profiting from the removal and placement using our children. I believe that is called Human Trafficking and is against the law.
But, we (the parents) are helpless because our State has given CPS way to much authority.They need to be held accountable for the mistakes they make and do there job with the "mission" being to protect FAMILIES not their WALLET S!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Child Abduction
- Review category
- Government and Politics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "During the end of 1930's and early 1940's in the Netherlands: Almost all right Christians have taken the believes and Ideology of Adolf Hitler, that made around 30 to 40..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "A Moroccan-Dutch police officer named RÃ© Lemhaouli succeeded in giving top private Dutch Police files to the Moroccan government. Working together in an early fase with Minister Rouvoet and prinsess..."
- "Dear Olive Garden of Temple, I absolutely love the salads and pastas. I have never had a poor experience at any other location. Some of which have been in major..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."